BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

August 8, 2009

Noor Saadah's 50th!

Two Surprised 50th Birthday in half of 2009!

A surprised birthday party planned by my nieces and I to celebrate my sister in law 50th birthday! The idea came at the last minute because my nieces did not expect their mother to arrive from Kota Bharu to KL that week. I sort of put the idea into their heads and we came up with a good plan. They told her that they are bringing her to dinner at a seafood restaurant. Meanwhile arrangements were made for an intimate barbeque dinner with only the daughters and son in law; and a few other family members.

The climax was definitely when she arrived there. She was wondering why the house was dark as if no one was home and why drop by there instead of going to the restaurant. We all hid in the dark and as she moves closer, we sprung and shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!..."

We can see the surprised expression on her face and how delighted she was. We achieve what we aim for, a SURPRISE Birthday Party indeed :P


* The birthday group


As usual being the family's 'party planner' as they call me, I was in charge of everything from party setting to food. First, I bought the special 50th birthday banner and tiara. So, I chose the theme from the color on them, Purple and Gold- to mark a golden celebration. Then, I bought matching themed serviettes, confetti, cute purple shades butterflies and flowers namely Madonna lilies and purple orchids to set the mood.


* The party table setting


* The Barbeque dinner spread and refreshing fresh lemonade

Sharing with you some of the pictures taken. Night time snaps always leaves me wondering if the photos will turn out fine in the end.


* The birthday girl enjoying the good company of family


* Cake time and secret wishes.. A happy family..


* Having a great time together...


* Cake time setting


* Yummy All time favourite: Chocolate Indulgence


* Plenty of food for everyone.. :)

0 comments: