BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

August 4, 2009

Gift Baskets

I love gifts!
Giving or receiving always makes my heart beat a flutter :P
I love selecting gift from the heart which has to have a sentimental value or is something the receiver would love to have.
I love the time for me to wrap the gifts in beautiful ribbons, matching wrappers and the tiny details..
I love the look on their faces and the glitter in their eyes when they receive a gift from me.
There you have it.. in short...
I love the the art of gift giving..the end! :)

Here are only some of the gift baskets (the ones I managed to take a click) I have done for friends and relatives to be given to their loved ones..



* A birthday gift for someone who has talked about painting her little treasures but still did not have the time to go to the hardware store. A little something to help her get started.. and she did soon after ... :P
Items: some spray cans, a brush, a snap and lock for the spray can, small towels and a little reward for the in between breaks..Have a Kit Kat!



* An selection of organic food for someone who is health conscious



* A Chinese New Year gift basket for a charming neighbor



* A Deepavali gift basket for a close family friend of the sender

0 comments: