BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

April 15, 2010

Hydrangea, Roses and Freesia in Pastels

Personally.. I love pastels! But bold colours are beautiful too.. All the colours in the world are beautiful in their own way, right.. :)

I had the pleasure of making this special pastel floral arrangement for a display on top of a mantel. I chose the softest pastel shades I could find in the most beautiful flowers available. Cream faux tea rose, lilac hydrangeas, cream freesia, purple forget-me-not, fresh green trailing ivy and foliage. I also search and found a matching purple hydrangea container to put these gorgeous flowers in. And the result is as follows..


* The finished arrangement fit for the mantel :)


* I adore these lovely cream tea roses- they look so much like the real thing!


* A close up of the lilac hydrangeas


* The initial raw items I worked with

0 comments: